The most successful companies feature strong partnerships. As an entrepreneur, you can benefit from such a relationship with Power Financial Credit Union. We've been helping businesses for several decades, growing to meet ever-changing needs and demands.
We'll help you navigate the complexities of our local business market and capitalize on the opportunities while supporting you at every step.
As you're starting your business, here are a few general points to consider.
- Develop a Business Plan
- Determine a Business Structure for your company
- Sole Proprietor
- Limited Liability Company
- Limited Partnership
- General Partnership
- Decide if you need a commercial space
- Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Acquire the necessary licenses and permits
- Establish your account with Power Financial Credit Union
- Offer Power Financial Credit Union as a benefit to your employees
Meanwhile, take a look at different ways we can support your company's development:
Power Financial Credit Union serves members across South Florida with 8 full-service branches and offers convenient account access from anywhere using its secure Online Banking and highly-rated Mobile App.